INFORMATION FOR COUNTERPARTIES IN THE RF
List of documents for concluding a contract:
- Copy from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
- State registration certificate;
- Certificate of registration with tax authorities;
- Counterparty's constituent documents;
- Documents confirming the issuance of statistics codes by the Federal Service for State Statistics;
- documents confirming the authorities of the person concluding a contract on behalf of the counterparty: decision of the counterparty's authorised body, in whose competence it is, according to the constituent documents, to elect (assign) a sole executive body (director, director general, managing organisation (in this case – the decision of the authorised body of the managing organisation, in whose competence it is, according to the constituent documents, to elect (assign) a sole executive body (director, director general) of the managing organisation);or a power of attorney;
- decision of the authorised body or participant to conclude a contract where this procedure is required by applicable legislation and/or the constituent documents;
- licence, permit etc. (if these are required for this type of activity);
- copy of the accounting balance sheet (Form No. 1 of OKUD (Code under the National Management Documentation Classifier)) as of the latest reporting date, with a mark of the tax authority and authenticated with the organisation's stamp. Supporting documents and information on the counterparty's chain of owners, including beneficiaries (including end beneficiaries) on the contracts: consent to processing the personal data of the director, participant/shareholder/beneficiary in accordance with SH-08.50.02.07-08 link to the form.
- Information on the resident counterparty's chain of owners, including beneficiaries (including end beneficiaries) in accordance with SH-08.50.02.07-09, to be provided in the MS Excel format. link to the form.